Here's a great recipe for the summer months. It's a super hydrating, antioxidant filled matcha iced green tea made with RawC coconut water. RawC contains no added sugar, is concentrate free and is full of naturally occurring calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
This iced green tea recipe takes about two minutes to make, can be prepared in advance and is filled with electrolytes to keep you hydrated during the heat. I'm a big fan of mixing coconut milk in my matcha smoothies, but hadn't tried coconut water until now.
Paired with the tang of citrus, the natural sweetness of the coconut water and the matcha green tea flavour - you have a tasty, healthy and refreshing iced tea to sip on this summer.
- 1 Orange - half for juice, half for garnish
- 1 lime - half for juice, half to garnish
- 2g of Kenko Tea matcha powder
- 1 cup Raw C Coconut water
- Ice cubes
- Sift the matcha tea in a little warm water and whisk until dissolved
- In a glass add Ice cubes, juice from half an orange, juice from half a lime
- Pour in Coconut water
- Add the matcha tea
- Garnish with orange and lime wedges
- Stir and Enjoy!
I tried a few variations, If I made this again I would add some mint, but I didn't have any on hand. You could also make up a jug and keep in your fridge to save time.
If you make the recipe, leave a comment and let me know how it turns out.
For more recipes sign up to our newsletter below or join the Kenko Tea facebook page.