Track My Order
Package yet to arrive
Australia Post reports that over 90% of packages arrive within 3 business days of their due date. If you have waited this long and still have not received your package here are a few things you can do to track your order.
What you can do
Australia Post give suggestions you can take before filing a missing package claim. You can find the full list here, but below are our suggestions based on our experience.
You can track your package using the number given to you here.
Check to see if a notification card is in your mailbox or around your door. Your package may have been delivered to the Post Office
Accepted on your behalf
Check and see if someone at your home may have signed for your package. If you live or work in a building, the management may have your package.
Your package may have been delivered and your package left at your house in a hidden area. Some customers have reported this occurrence.
Please confirm with us we have your correct address details. We or our fulfillment center may have made a mistake when addressing your package.
Submitting an Enquiry
When these suggestions have not worked, your can submit an missing items enquiry with through Australia Post.
If you are business customer, you can log onto AUS Post's Business Support Portal.
For all other other orders, complete a missing item form. This can be done as soon as you believe your package is missing and it has met the following conditions:
- At least 1 business day late.
- International Courier or International Express item that is at least 1 business day late
- International Standard or Registered Post International item that is at least 10 business days late
- International Economy Air item with Signature on Delivery that was posted at least 30 days ago
- International Economy Sea or any other International Economy Air item that was posted at least 90 days ago.
To complete the form you will need to login or signup for an account at AUS Post. You will need to follow their instructions to complete the form.