How to make a tasty iced green tea latte in two minutes
When you think summer approaching what do you think?
Trips to the beach?
Walks on the park?
Well I think about one thing and one thing only:
Iced Green Tea Lattes!
And I'm not the only one - walking around Melbourne lately I'm noticing more and more shops are selling them. Starbucks, all the bubble tea shops, and if I have my way pretty soon every other cafe will be too. So anyway here's a quick two minute guide on how to make your own iced matcha latte at home.
- 3-5g of matcha powder
- 1 glass of milk (or soy milk if you prefer)
- some ice cubes of course
- some hot water
- a little sweetener (I used honey - coconut sugar, stevia or agave are all fine too!)
It's super simple - and it only takes two minutes remember.
- First, sift your matcha powder into a glass then dissolve with a little warm water and your sugar or sweetener. If you use soy or rice milk, you may not even need a sweetener.
- Fill your glass with the ice cubes
- Pour in the milk
- I like to add the green tea in last and see the green mix into the milk.
- Then stir